CNC Machine Operator
Our client (manufacturer of utility meters) is hiring for an experienced CNC Operator for a client in the Mississauga ON region (Tomken Road & Matheson Road).
Working Hours: 7am-3:30pm Monday-Friday
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks
- Program machinery to perform specific functions
- Prepare and load raw materials in/on machinery
- Troubleshoot/diagnose machinery to ensure outputs match specifications
- Inspect finished products and compare them with specifications before moving to the next phase
Submit your resume and APPLY in PERSON!
16 George Street N Brampton ON
6620 Finch Ave W Unit 7 Etobicoke ON
*We accept applications MONDAY-FRIDAY 8:30AM-3PM
Please ensure you bring in your proof of SIN, government issued photo ID, resume and direct deposit form.
$18 per hour
AddressTomken Road & Matheson Road
- Proven experience as a CNC operator
- 1-2 years of experience
- Ability to read/understand blueprints
- Mechanically inclined