Health & Safety Coordinator
Staff Plus is currently hiring for a Health & Safety Coordinator for a warehouse set up project in the Bolton/Caledon region (this role is not bus accessible).
- Report and escalate all injuries onsite
- Attend JHS meetings on a regular basis
- Assess, escalate/eliminate any potential hazard to workers' Health and Safety
- Walk the plant for prolonged periods of time
- Analyze any work safety hazards - e.g. trip, electrical, unknown material hazards and etc.
- Prepare documentation all health and safety activities
- Re-train/instruct any staff if required on proper lifting techniques
- Demonstrate correct usage of Personal Protective Equipment
- Identify faults throughout the production process, and adhere and enforce any internal requirements
Length of role- contract - end of November/December 2019
Please submit resume.
-High School Diploma and a degree/diploma related to Health&Safety
-Previous experience is ideal (6 months - 1 year of related work experience