Silk Screen Operator
StaffPlus is currently recruiting for a Silk Screen Operator for our client located in Scarborough. This is a contract position and they are looking for skilled and motivated individuals to join their team. The ideal candidate must be available to work an afternoon shift, Monday to Friday from 3:30pm-12am (Must be open to train on days)
- Responsible to print and silk-screen plastic sheets
- Read and understand all dockets as to thickness of material, colours on order, position of mag stripe, position and size of panels, etc.
- Complete docket details as to ink formulations, challenges on order, things to watch for on a reorder, number of sheets run etc.
- Burn and develop plates when necessary
- Keep presses in proper working order with regular maintenance. i.e. oiling, greasing and cleaning etc.
- Plate bags are to be kept up to date with proper negs, plates and press sheets after each run
- Time and attendance, including overtime from time to time is of utmost importance to satisfy customer needs
- Perform all work as per company standards
- Other duties as assigned
Monday to Friday from 3:30pm-12am (Must be open to train on days)
$16 an hour